Association “Pnoi” for the child and the family
Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2001 in Kavala. Since then, empowers vulnerable population groups & low-income families in various ways:
- Contribution to improving the living conditions of economically weaker families (offering food, clothing & footwear, books, covering heating costs, etc.)
- Information, counseling & legal support of low-income families
- Covering expenses in connection with education of children of low-income families (free supporting lessons by volunteer members of the association like teachers, trainers etc)
- Intervention & support for the disabled & socially minority groups by providing vaccines, medical care, etc.
- Development of voluntary structures with a contribution to social work, such as the support of social workers & psychologists to families & children who need help
- Providing expertise & advice to new peer associations that want to operate in the city of Kavala