ANNOUNCEMENT 27 OCTOBER 2023
Open call for tenders for the evaluation of “Active citizens fund Greece” programme
Bodossaki Foundation and SolidarityNow, in their capacity as Fund Operator of the Active citizens fund (ACF) programme for Greece, announce a call for tenders for the evaluation of Active Citizens Fund Greece. The intended goal of the evaluation is to assess the overall relevance, effectiveness, and efficiency of the programme to help inform decision-making processes, strategic planning, and future programming efforts. The evaluation should therefore provide a comprehensive understanding of the programme’s achievements, strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement within the chosen evaluation criteria and for the scope as specified further down in this TOR.
The data collection, analysis and writing shall take place within a 6-month period between January and June 2024 with the evaluation report to be submitted in July 2024. Tenders must be submitted electronically to the Active Citizens Fund programme email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by25 November 2023 at 17:00 Greek time.
The tenderer must abide by the following criteria:
- be legal entities or individual consultants.
- be independent of the Fund Operator.
- be independent of government and governmental bodies.
- consultants conducting the evaluation must not have been involved in planning or implementation of the programme and/or activities which are being evaluated.
- must not have any personal interest in the conclusions.
- tenderers are required to declare that they have sufficient technical and financial capacity (at least 16.500 euros excluding VAT invoiced for the last 3 years) to perform the contract. For the proof of the capacity, tenderers shall submit information regarding published (evaluation) reports or other documents verifying the completion of evaluation.
Click Here to Download the ToR