InterMediaKT – Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer
InterMediaKT (Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer) is a NGO based in Patras, Greece, working since 2012 in the fields of education, training and innovation at the European level. Through technology tools, collaborations and exchange of good practices, the organisation tries to achieve its main aim of Knowledge Transfer.
InterMediaKT consists of a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, all experienced and capable to implement projects within the framework of the European and International programmes in the fields of Education, Training & Youth, Rights & Equality, Culture, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Organisation Objectives are:
- Supporting youth entrepreneurship & youth workers
- Promoting knowledge, vocational and adult education through e-learning activities
- Promoting science and advanced technologies as a tool for becoming better citizens and more competitive professionals
- Support of local development through releasing the potential of alternative tourism and economic growth
- Strengthening social cohesion by promoting equality of genres, nationalities and groups
- Encourage professional participation whilst offering employment training programs for vulnerable groups